Royal Mail Tracking
Track Royal Mail | Cargo | Courier | Postal | Package | Shipments Online
Try our tracking tool to track your Royal mail courier/parcel and get to know the updates of your Royal mail Package.
Tracking the royal mail package is very easy once you have your royal mail package tracking number or reference number.
Implement the following steps to track your royal mail parcel/package:
1. Get the reference number from the package.
2. If you are the receiver ask the sender for reference number details
3. Enter the reference number in the space provided for tracking your parcel
4. Click the track button
5. The Latest information regarding your Royal mail package/courier will be displayed.
Royal Mail Tracking Reference Number:
1. Royal mail reference number is a 13 digit one.
2. It contains two letters initially eg:BD.
3. And ends with the two letters “GB” if the package is sent from the Great Britain.
4. Middle digits are comprised of 9 numbers.
5. Your reference is the barcode number present on the package and looks like this (AA 0000 0000 0GB).
6. Don’t worry if your reference number doesn’t end with “GB”, it might have been sent from the other country, not from Great Britain.
How to track Royal Mail on official website:
If you find any difficulty in tracking your Royal Mail Package status visit the official website here: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
1. Visit the official website and in the “Enter Your Reference Number” box enter your reference number.
2. Press “Track Item” button.
3. Now, Latest tracking status updates about your package will be displayed.
Royal Mail Customer Support Help:
Even now, if you find it difficult to track your Royal Mail Package then you may contact the customer support for help.
Depending upon the services that you are using you shall have to contact different numbers for help:
For Royal Mail Signed For®:
Call 03459 272 100
For International Tracking and Signature services:
Call 03456 092 609
For RoyalMail Tracked:
Call 03456 038 495
For Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed
Call 03457 001 200
ABOUT ROYAL MAIL COURIER SERVICE:
Royal mail is one of the most popular postal international courier service company in the United Kingdom, which was established in the year 1516.Royal mail group manages the postal and parcel services all over the globe.The company runs its services on all days except on Sundays and on bank holidays.The motto of Royal Mail is to provide number one delivery services to its customers in the country at affordable prices when compared to other courier services in the UK.